2010年6月5日星期六

小病

For coughing , more than ten days

For fever and gan mao, more than one week ( the most serious sick I ever had )

Walao e… if u know me well, u sure know that I cant survive without ais cream, chili , hokien mee, mcd, ice and more more more…. Alas…. Go away… tone of sicknessssssss

Now , already the second week , haven’t recovery. Yiyiyi!!!!!!!I am still suffering.

Add++ all my friends and family bully me------ WTF !!!!!! (taught be ksl= this not scandal= it’s a fact)

With only , ais blended without ais + no chocolate + porridge with only duck egg + milk mlik milk+ no chili + bitter medicine= I die ++++ White flaggggggggg

ps : I don’t want surrender. I still want alive till 2012. Wurrayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fighting with medicineeeeeeeeeeee… give me 十卟!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论: