2010年1月10日星期日

i am moody

Exam exam exam!!! totally made me nervous, want to shout and want to burn into tear

When I get all my course work, I keep blaming myself. Although it is quite well compared to sem one result, I suppose can get better from that.

TITAS- A

PR – A

CHINESE- I get 28 over 40, probably is b+

MASS MEDIA – 75 (A- OR B+) BLUR @.@

ENGLISH COMMUNICATION- only a B…how come har? Always B…always English is the worst….

...

...

...

...

Sobbing 3 minutes…starting prepare for my final examination

I am not happy, soooo empty and hollow, really

Please not try to challenge me ^^

My hand phone still vibrating, please Stop calling me….

kinda busy kinda busy, no boby is here!!!

I am very busy

...

...

...

No more apologize, no more promise, no more lie

I'm not so good with words

Please kiss me silently in my dream

没有评论: