2011年4月2日星期六

simple is beautiful



0830 it rained softly^^ follow the melody, it blows my mood up


0930 worked in BREEKS AND being cashier for the 1 time. Sound blessed but i am too scared. i have achieve more in my life.Gosh.

0500 book of huo gai by Cherly Lee accompanied in my noon sleep with a heaven music played on my ears.

0700 had a simple dinner with my beloved mom

0900 facebook + Korean movie+ mused

1000 stared at my examination time table== bo mood liao, tried to cry la but i have no water in my little eyes,hopeless. BO BIAN, BO SYOK== STUDY MOOD not yet on. Stayed calm and forgot it. CONTINUED MY dream.

1100 ....

1200 ...

0200... in dream

i never hope a simple life. life is full of chaos and traps.
simple is ABC.

hmm, girl like to make a very simple THING arise to too complicated level as i do.
anyway, i don't mean to do that.
please forgive me.
now, i just begin to appreciate what the meaning of simple.
suffice.

ps: i am a good girl with a simple melody.
no panic, no rush, no noise
just a simple life.