2010年2月5日星期五

“没有人向你告白吗?,,,“
“为什么还不谈恋爱。。。”
“一定是你又拒绝人家了。。。”


Seem like everyone keep asking me why I am still single now, I am here writing blog to answer them

First and foremost, the most important point, I am very enjoy my single life and I want to focus on my study


Second, besides study I ought to work , and learn lot of things, I even didn’t have extra time for having a good sleep. Did u all think that I will have time for dating


Aha aha my friends said that are my excuse
So I answered them :
“ if want count truEly I have four boy friends before…”
For me, want or not a boy friend IT s a depend. You have to meet the right person in a rIGHT
time… why should we so care must have a boy friend after 18 years old”

“ but you will be alone in valentine day…”
“ not you are wrong, I gotta to date my dear…”


Aha aha
I try to find an article about why you are single?
This are the statement
.
.
1. Because you're afraid of commitment
Indeed!!! i scare for commitment. A promise is a promise. i don’t like what kinda 1314, love you forever… sorry I don’t believe silly promise. although I make a statement with some one I will regret soon

2. Because you're in love with yourself
Oh yea… that’s the point. I put myself in the first unless u are my dearest friends and family

3. Because you're cheap
Yes yes… seem like everyone like to say I smaller in size, short, less hair , small teeth, small eyes, short legs and small mouth. That why I am cheap!!!


4. Because you're desperate
Yea....when I am not enough money

5. Because you're too shy
YES!!! I am shy when I am having presentation in class

6. Because you just got dumped and vowed never to love again
super NO! I never swear it before. But, I maybe happen in my fourth years old

7. Because you can't get over your ex
Probably no… maybe yes

8. Because you've no style
yes, i don't have. As my cousin also said I am no style. Always wear shirt and jean!!! Yup , I really am!!!

9. Because you're allergic to everything
Yes....but enthusiasm with money and my future

10. Because you just date with those with 5C
Hmm… I don’t think so… why I should rush to meet true love… I am still young!!!
i love myself lot^^

没有评论: