2010年2月3日星期三

ghostly

#%$%$@#%^ a girl that I know from my work last two year. I can’t deny she was charming, attractive and fetching in my first sight with twinkle twinkle when she walked in front of me. Glamour!!! she really caught my eyes when I was enjoying lunch there. Meanwhile, I haven’t start my work there yet... After my SPM , my mum wanted me to work there, seem that I lazy to have stupid interview , so I work there as well as my sister too.

Before I make friend with her, everyone of my gang especially my sister tells me that she is black-hearted, play girl, and ambitious. “She is really a fantastic, she can know what are boys thinking about, and she will kill boy heart slowly and the boy affected by her blindly…”
What a hell!!! I thought. I can’t believe at all. Erstwhile, I thought the first word she talked to me.
that day, the restaurant is full of customers, unfortunately that was my first day I worked there. Every worker from there was busy working, seem I was new there and don’t know all the procedures. All people were busy and ignored me indirectly, so what I can do is figure out by myself..alone “damn fuck” I was really unhappy with, and sweet voice spoken in my ears “ hey, you should do……” yes , was she !!! She the only one who was willing to lend her hand in that time.

After that , I understood her slowly and recognized what my gang had told me what kinda people she are. What a ghostly encounter that I ever meet. Till now, I can’t imagine she and me had a same x boy friend before. How come har? Fortunately, I already broke with him. luckily...

One more important thing that makes me hates her lots. Many people recognized me as her before. I am really mind of it. Did those people bull shit???? How come I same with her? I am taller and thinner than her, and she is white I am dark. Walao e, a bid crush yesterday, I met a people that called me from a distance, when I near to the people, she said “ har? Who you are? I think you are @#@$@#”
Slang, I keep asking people opinion did real I am having same look with her. But, most people said “maybe u and she are wearing same uniform, same long of hair…..” pathetic. Bubbles, keep you all mouth shut. I shouted at them. I do not think so!!!! She and me are totally two different people…. That is why every time when I see her, my mood will becomes down and down down…

Sorrowful, painful, speechless. hopeless. If next time still persist people that call me @#$#@%$#%$# I gonna to kill me myself.

Although, she never do anything rude on me. I can’t understand why I hate her very very much. Maybe because of her voice. She always tends to raise up her voice when she ordering. Comely, maybe people will think that she is cute but pls do not count me in.

gonna to see her later work.really $!@#$#@%$

没有评论: